Full land package for The Dawning: Adventure in Egypt 12/12/12 is $4,995, including in-country flights, all ground transportation, all accommodations as indicated, meals indicated, all site fees and entrance to all the items mentioned in the itinerary, transfers with main group (please see below for a detailed list of what is included and excluded).
Prices are based on a minimum of 14 travelers, double occupancy. Single supplements are available for $1,140 per person, and include your own room at hotels and your own cabin on the cruise ship. Spirit Quest will provide roommates wherever possible, upon request. If no roommate is available when tour closes, you will be required to pay a single supplement, so you are strongly encouraged to sign up with your own roommates (and may receive a referral fee per person).
Hotel/airport transfers are available for $35 per person if you are or departing arriving early or late – once you provide us with your itinerary, we can advise you if a charge will apply.
We can help you book your International Air – just give us a call at our toll-free number (877) 406-5206! Prices are excellent right now, and you can fly through NY or Europe, fly on air miles or make your own arrangements.
DEPOSITS are due upon sign-up. A deposit of $500 holds your space.
All payments are due 60 days prior to travel. A payment plan is available at no extra charge, as long as all payments are received by October 8, 2012. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are gladly accepted. Personal checks and cashier’s checks are also accepted.
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE CASE OF CANCELLATION, EXCEPT AS NOTED. GUESTS CANCELING PRIOR TO 120 DAY OF TRAVEL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND LESS AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE OF $300; PRIOR TO 90 DAYS OF TRAVEL RECEIVE A 75% REFUND; PRIOR TO 60 DAYS OF TRAVEL OF TRAVEL RECEIVE A 50% REFUND, WITHIN 60 DAYS, NO REFUND – we strongly encourage you to buy travel insurance to protect yourself in case your plans change unexpectedly.
TO SIGN UP, DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK FOR THIS TOUR AND FAX OR EMAIL IT BACK TO US ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. WE CANNOT HOLD YOUR PLACE WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
Hotel Accommodation – room accommodations are provided at the hotels indicated. Accommodations are per person, based on two persons sharing a room a twin-bedded room or king bed (if requested) with private bath. The single supplement is $1,140 for the tour.
– 02 nights at Mena House Oberoi
– 04 nights on the Nile Cruise Ship
– 03 nights at Le Meridien Pyramids hotel
– 04 nights at the Sonesta St. George Hotel
– Daily buffet breakfast
– Full board on the Nile Cruise: breakfast, lunch & dinner
– Daily lunch or dinner, as noted
– Farewell dinner
– Private meditation time at Great Pyramid / King’s chamber
– Private visit to Sphinx
– Private visit to Edfu Temple
– Private visit to Philae Temple
– Private visit to the Red Pyramid
– Private visit to the Bent Pyramid
– Visit to Sakkhara
– Visit to the Valley of the Kings
– Visit to Luxor Temple
– Visit to Karnak Temple
– Visit to Hatshepsut Temple
– Visit to Abydos
– Visit to Denderah Temple
– Visit to Kom Ombo
– Visit to the Egyptian Museum
– Visit to Coptic Cairo
– Visit to Alexandria
– All transfers from/ to airports (with main group), hotels & Nile Cruise in A/C coach
– Meet & assist at Cairo airport
– Domestic ticket Cairo/Sinai – Sinai/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo
– All entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
– Private Quest Travel Spiritual Egyptologists/Guides
– All hotels and domestic air taxes & service charges
– Transfers and Sightseeing – by car or motorcoach, as specified in itinerary; all sightseeing and entrance fees including any festival visits .
– Tips and Taxes – all local taxes and tips on room accommodations, porterage and meals are included in the cost of the tour, except airport taxes and gratuities to local guides.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
– International airfare. Please contact us for current pricing and availability if you like.
– Egyptian Visa ($15) to be paid upon arrival
– Travel & Health insurance. Please CLICK HERE for Travel insurance.
– General tipping… hotel and drivers – $5-10 a day depending on itinerary
– Tipping for guides & Cruise staff (approx $10 US per day for your guide, plus approx $40 total for cruise staff; $200 total is a good rule of thumb per person for cruise staff and guide)
– Optional tours and activities not specifically included in the itinerary or mentioned as optional
– Any personal items such as drinks, rooms service, laundry, telephone calls, or any other item of a personal nature
All travelers need a passport valid for at least six months after the date of entering the country. Holders of American Passports will be provided with the requisite visas to visit Egypt upon arrival. Visas will be obtained at the airport upon arrival for US $15 per person, which they must carry in cash.
Between North America and Egyptian destinations, each passenger is allowed up up two pieces of checked baggage. Please check with your airline for specifics on the size and weight of your allowed baggage.
Spirit Quest Tours has made arrangements for the tour services described in this brochure. Hotels, airlines, and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not the agents, employees or servants of, or joint venturers with Spirit Quest Tours. All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by us or our booking agent, are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and the laws of the countries is which the services are supplied.
By agreeing to utilize the services of Spirit Quest Tours, the tour participant agrees that neither Spirit Quest Tours nor its affiliates nor its or their employees or agents, shall be liable for any delay, inconvenience, loss of employment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from the act or omission of Spirit Quest Tours or its affiliates, or their employees or agents, or shall be liable for any damage, loss, claim, cost or expense arising out of personal injury, accident, or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other property, resulting from:
1. the act or omission on the part of any person from Spirit Quest Tours or its employees;
2. acts of God, sickness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical break-down, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Spirit Quest Tours’ direct control.
No person, other than a representative of Spirit Quest Tours, authorized by a document in writing, may vary, add or waive any term or condition in this brochure, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
Written notice of any claim against Spirit Quest Tours must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after the date that services were provided to a tour participant.
Although every effort will be made to deliver the trip exactly as in the itinerary, all terms and conditions, including fares, schedules, locations and rates are subject to change without notice. Quality and class will remain the same.